GLN 3.57% 13.5¢ galan lithium limited

Cherry picking?Moin daando,I have just read an article that...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 431
    Cherry picking?

Moin daando,

I have just read an article that emphasises the "creativity" required.The 3 northern provinces of Jujuy, Salta and Catamarca work very closely together in the mining sector and coordinate their activities. Now the governor of Jujuy has presented a bill for partial compliance with the national law. I expect Salta and Catamarca to take similar action shortly.wink.png

Jujuy promotes adherence to the RIGI with a billJUJUY 07/16/2024
    Governor Carlos Sadir is advancing Jujuy's accession to the Large Investment Incentive Regime (RIGI), highlighting benefits for provincial development. Carlos Sadir, governor of Jujuy for the Unión Cívica Radical (UCR), announced the submission of a bill to the local Legislature to partially adhere to Title VII of National Law No. 27,742, known as the Large Investment Incentive Regime (RIGI). This regime, promoted by the national government, seeks to stimulate large projects that generate direct and indirect employment and boost economic growth in the provinces."I sent a bill to the Legislature to partially adhere to National Law No. 27,742 – Title VII 'Incentive regime for large investments'," Sadir shared on his social networks, emphasizing that this measure represents a strategic opportunity for Jujuy, especially in sectors such as lithium and mining.The project now awaits approval by the local legislature so that Jujuy can benefit from tax incentives and other benefits established in national regulations.Title VII of the Basic Law provides a clear framework for attracting large-scale investments, essentially focused on key sectors for the economic development of the regions.With this action, Sadir positions himself as one of the first governors to activate the adhesion to the RIGI, an initiative promoted by the government of President Javier Milei in the context of the discussion of the Ley Bases.The governor of Jujuy was one of the 18 provincial leaders who recently signed the May Pact in Tucumán, showing unity with the head of state around initiatives for regional development.

https://mineriasustentable.com.ar/contenido/11778/jujuy-impulsa-la-adhesion-al-rigi-con-un-proyecto-de-ley
    Last edited by Smith71: 18/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $67.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $235.7K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 560643 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 38984 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.