GLN 26.1% 14.5¢ galan lithium limited

LOL. The reason this thing has not been taken over at much...

1. 6,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2637
    LOL. The reason this thing has not been taken over at much higher SP is because the idiot running the show thought he could go from Uber driver to CEO of a lithium explorer to CEO of a lithium miner. He thought speaking Spanish was the only qualification he needed.

He also thought greasing the palms of a few semi retired millionaire ex execs from a big miner on the Board would give the company cred and smarts. This is my first top up in 5 years. Been here a long time. Don't need your amazing insights on the top management running the joint. I've spoken to them myself enough times. The only reason that has kept this company alive is the asset quality, something which is unchangeable,though these geniuses almost found a way to burn the place to the ground.

Anyway, haven't seen anyone put up such a defence of the Board and CEO for a quite a few years here. Great job! I'll leave it to others judge your insights.

I think you are confused about any respect I have Rio's management. It's the absolute disdain I have for the guys running GLN that I know they will get walked over, just like when Glencore tore them a new one recently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.030(26.1%)
Mkt cap ! $86.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 15.5¢ 12.0¢ $1.425M 10.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 370505 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 276854 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.