GLN 0.00% 14.5¢ galan lithium limited

Just had a look at the post history of grrhhdhd and bikebeerUber...

1. 6,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2639
    Just had a look at the post history of grrhhdhd and bikebeerUber guy. If I had know they were bag holders from the $2 days ie down 95%, then I would have been kinder to them despite feral behaviour.
    My unreserved apologies boys. I hope it works out for you. You have hopefully learnt not to ever fall in love with a stock again. And certainly not fall in love with its CEO.

Like a genuinely wrote, I did speak to the CEO over a very long conversation just prior to one of the earlier cap raisings, around $1.20. He spoke to me because I owned a crap load of shares between various entities. I explained to him the communication (AGM agenda items) from the Board was telegraphing a large CR and this would not help the SP take off like all the other Li explorers were at the time. I got plenty of insights from that discussion. His reasoning and experience with investors/markets is what scared me.

Can I do a better job than the CEO? Of course not. Can I make an informed decision on the capabiliites of a Board and CEO from various insights as to whether I would invest with them? Well that's one of the most fundemtal jobs as an investor, otherwise you shouldn't touch shares and hand it over to an investment manager who will go in and have those conversations. I had a very large holding here which I then started to sell down from that time. Only traded it every since. This is what I do for a living. It's not a side hussle like a lot of ppl here.

Note, I am not suggesting every shareholder needs to call the CEO for every investment but if I decide to take a large position on a small/micro cap, I will definitely do that. And they are usually OK to speak to investors unlike a large cap company.

Note to greheh and the beerUber guy. There's no point in just stating everything I say is BS and I'm a dumb f ucc. What don't you let others decide whether what I write, stacks up. You are depriving others of maybe some useful information. It's a forum for sharing ideas and insights. Some new investor here might learn something about not putting all their money in one stock and posting exclusively on it for 5 years. There's lots of potential investments out there and ways to diversify to manage risk and returns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.