GLN 2.86% 18.0¢ galan lithium limited

General Discussion Banter GLN, page-165

1. 4,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165

I managed to add over 100k shares quite cheaply to my account during the week now to put them away and forget them for a while.

I was speaking to a real estate friend of mine during the week about Lithium shares and was asked about which stocks to invest in. Told him my best tip to make 300% + over 1-2 years was GLN which I firmly believe. There is a good story to be told here I believe we just need to let it play out. 

I tend to ignore the noise regarding soveriegn risk, over supply fears and Trumpy's rants. The bigger story is the EV revolution that is unfolding and no amount of scaremongering is going to change it.

Tesla's are rolling of the production line quicker and quicker in the US and those owners are posting to social media increasing their exposure. As people see more of them on the streets they will buy more. Wait till the big manufacturers start rolling their wares off the production line which won't be long IMHO. Make them cheap enough that Dianne from Dapto can afford one and it's game on.

The Lithium story is just in it's infancy.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $85.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $344.6K 1.941M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 275000 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 22376 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.