GLN 8.00% 11.5¢ galan lithium limited

General Discussion Banter GLN, page-2008

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Great that you located this report Selfmaderiches - I really liked this abstract from pages 6 7 & 7:
    "4.2 THE UNIQUENESS OF BRINE PROSPECTS
    It is vital to understand the difference between a brine and a base/precious
    metal prospect. Brine is a fluid hosted in an aquifer and thus has the ability to move
    and mix with adjacent fluids once abstraction starts. An initial in situ resource
    estimate is based on knowledge of the geometry of the aquifer, and the variation in drainable porosity and brine grade within the aquifer. In order to assess therecoverable reserve, further information on the permeability and flow regime in theaquifer, and its surroundings are necessary in order to predict how the resource willchange over the project life."

In my opinion, this abstract just goes to show that there is still a LONG way to go with an investment in Galan at this stage. i.e. Just because we have great Li value in one drill hole intercept it doesn't necessarily mean that it will flow at that concentration for a long period. All I am saying that investors in GLN should be prepared for a very volatile ride as the good and the not so good news hits the market - its not going to be a smooth ride necessarily!
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $197.6K 1.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 92994 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 269000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.