GLN 2.94% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

The tit for tat doesn’t help anyone here. Gonefishing, billy and...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    The tit for tat doesn’t help anyone here.
    Gonefishing, billy and others please don’t argue.
    Everyone sees your side billy and gonnfishing you have made some points as well.

But the fact is that the recent events last week - trading halt. Suspension and voluntary suspension extended to this Monday - these are the things that I am thinking about. Not who is telling the truth right here. We are all randoms here albeit some like billy have put in more time and has built some following and respect.
    But that doesn’t change the fact that I don’t know you personally. I see words on the screen.
    That said, you’re contribution is valuable don’t get me wrong. But I think you get what I mean.
    so back to the company. My question is why did they switch off for a whole week! Why was that necessary?
    the consensus is that they needed to compile the report and they were busy etc. waiting on delayed lab results maybe. Or were they waiting on Hole 2 results to include and decided to extend the VS. only to not have that ready either? Doubtful. Maybe.

Some type of communication to investors would be good.

in the end all of this lead to my stop loss triggering. Something I didn’t expect to happen from a price of .65c down to .295c and blame is on imo the way last week panned out.
    The positive side is that there is a resource. Now I have to figure out when to re enter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $322.1K 1.957M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 737605 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 67107 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.