GLN 0.00% 11.5¢ galan lithium limited

How many cars do you see on the road that have a 40-60k price...

1. 4,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1253
    How many cars do you see on the road that have a 40-60k price tag brand new? Go outside and take a good look. Australian's can obviously afford this price tag. It just isn't convenient here yet, due to not enough chargers and poor electricity prices to start with, plenty of Aussie's aren't convinced yet, as there is the bogan rev head mentality that exists of a lot of Australia holding it back + government sentiment isn't really green as of yet.... Over time I personally see this changing. The Aussie market will come into play in about 5 or so years IMO... You'll see taxis and government cars all being electric to save on costs(massive influx at some stage). Electric cars are also far less maintenance, due to far less parts. Trucks will also be electric to save on fuel costs with freight. More houses will be solar. More power banks will be used. Golf buggies, mobile scooters for the disabled, home tools all lithium electric(most of which already are now or being switched). More and more things are becoming lithium. It isn't heading in the opposite direction AT ALL. The entire reason lithium went down in price to begin with was on PURPOSE IMO. The big players wanted to stock up before EVERYTHING changes. POSCO ended up with a pretty good deal out of it didn't they? I'm sure many others have had some very good deals over the last couple years. It's only a matter of time before demand becomes to high to hold it down. If you look at lithium sales from some companies(DYOR) you'll actually see they're UP. Yet the lithium price was going down, during the time they were selling MORE of it. Whether its the Arabs protecting there oil investments, China loading up before the boom)or global petroleum organizations just stemming the flow and buying in cheap or a combination of all, who knows... I personally think petrol is going to go down in price by quite a margin over the next 10-20 years, which might be the only thing that keeps the ICE in play at all. I see lithium and the other components required in the renewable electric power process, as the new form of petrol. If i didn't have this sentiment to begin with, I wouldn't be investing in GLN... The average person who likes loud fast cars, probably doesn't have this sentiment yet, as there own biased perspective on thing's = clouding there own judgement on reality. All the thing's i stated above are already in play and happening. Go to your local Bunnings and do yourself and favor.. Go look at how many thing;s are run on lithium now, compared to 5 years ago. Go look up solar rates comparative to the past, go look up lithium battery sales and the amount of Chinese lithium battery factories already in play. Cars will be the same. I don't know what research you've done, but I don't rate it highly based off your last post mate. Remember you're in a lithium thread... We are pro lithium and plenty of us know A LOT about it. You quite obviously don't know anywhere near enough yet, or your perspective would be far different to what it is above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 857 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 26000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.