GLN 3.03% 17.0¢ galan lithium limited

General Discussion Banter GLN, page-29

1. 2,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    I am a little confused with your comment, for 1 your sentiment is held, so it seems your are also calling yourself stupid, 2ndly lithium stocks are not collapsing, they are being shorted heavily after some have been over bought and the theory behind this is big institutions need to make bulk coin any way they can, the EV metals market is perfect for them to so, so for the last 5 months they have been shorting, right now is where the value is at, between now and oct is time to buy before the li market increases again, the buyers buying now see value in these stocks because alot have retraced nearly upto 50%, people buying now are accumulating for the next up trend and will make bulk coin.

How is Galan Lithium a stupid name... can you tell me how they came up with the name.
    Us shareholders are not sheep, myself, I did research for a few months before investing plus considering the value of other tenements in the Hombre Muerto / Galan area, the expertise of the board in control, I would not say we are not sheep.

Although Li Spot prices have gone down of late in the Chinese market, contract prices are increasing so you could say we are closer and closer to having a true commodity market for lithium, which is huge!
    If you want to do some independent research I suggest you subscribe to some Roskill or Benchmark Minerals Papers, they collect the data on what is going on in the market, along with listening to commentators such as Joe Lowry who worked for decades with FMC which is next to our tenements.

Happy Investing!

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $80.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $113.5K 678.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 529613 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 207842 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.