GLN 0.00% 13.0¢ galan lithium limited

I agree that the maiden Jorc could be higher than our primitive...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    I agree that the maiden Jorc could be higher than our primitive calculations, especially as the geology is capped, alluvial sands and clay then breccia conglomerate. Everything beneath the cap has great porosity attributions and the ignimbrite cap protects the brines from any dilution from the small amount of annual rainfall they get.
    Candelas is very unique as the brines have very high grade Li with low impurities but the cap would also prevent evaporation to achieve such high grades like a normal Li Salar.
    Imo The setting likely achieved the high grades due to its location and geology, flow or possibly even assisted by the hydrothermal... by drawing it out from the source at a faster rate than evaporation removes the freshwater in the salar?
    The candelas has already proved its unique and different. It has a very valuable, protected resource with great porosity in the top alone.
    If the source of the Li is the volcano and the hydrothermal is assisting to drain the Li from the source... the south and candelas X could actually be even better than the north. Seems only logical to leave that alone until Candelas X comes through.
    Things are starting to get interesting from all angles now and won’t be long at all before GLN have a resource company in possibly the most important mineral sector for the next decade.
    IMO the sellers are either selling to manipulate the SP to accumulate more or they just simply need some cash...as it’s still low volume trades.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.