GLN 0.00% 16.0¢ galan lithium limited

Hi All... Just having a quick look here... when stocks hit the...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    Hi All...

Just having a quick look here... when stocks hit the daily high gains or high volumes they always draw me in for a quick look to see what the interest is...

Just having a look at your last Qtrly report and you guys seem to be running out of cash fast.... estimated outgoings for this month were $500,000.... last QTRs balance was $876,000.......

CORPORATE
    • A total of $548,750 was raised from the full conversion of $0.15 Director Options and part conversion of $0.14 options. (this amount raised was included in the QTLy cash figures)
    • Ganfeng joins GLN register via subsidiary entity
    • Cash on hand at end of quarter was $876K
    • $425,000 received in late January 2020 using the Controlled Placement Agreement with Acuity Capital.

I presume with the above mentioned that the $425K wasn't included in the last report, so hence by the end of this QTR you would have around $900,000? correct me if I am wrong
    if this is the case the increase in SP could be an attempt to pump up the SP prior to a CR, happens all the time... usual game play to prevent massive dilution via the VWAP being higher...

however on 20 January 2020, following the lodgement of a Form 604 (Change in Substantial Holding) by Raymond Liu/Hongze Group Limited/Havelock Mining Investment Limited, the Company announced that Ganfeng Lithium International (Ganfeng) has joined the Company’s share register via its wholly owned subsidiary GFL International Co., Limited (GFL). For me this is a little interesting as depending on the true interest here moving forward what does GLF bring to the table?... am I off track here?... looking at GLF's portfolio they seem to have their finger in a few pies... trying to make head way of their recent report and it would seem they dont have huge amounts of money left themselves, assests are high, but cash on hand wouldnt even touch $2million for GLF if Im getting that right...but obviously GLF see something they like here at GLN...

So hence GLN looks like they need money... what will be the big drawer to gain high volumes and interest pre a CR?.... you have to admit money is needed here going forward...

with a near $32million MC, and no revenue making, what will bring new investors to pump the SP up?... their tenements seem to offer high results on the Lithium front..

Also mentioned the next stage of test work at both licences will be to more accurately determine the flow rates from the aquifer. Data from both licences will be fed into the upcoming maiden resource for the Western Tenements at Hombre Muerto, with the resource due for release during the current quarter.

Once the maiden resource has been released, Vargas de la Vega said the company would review the results as part of its scoping and pre-feasibility studies.

so with all of what is going on, it would seem a serious partner is needed going forward, or a truck load of Money needs to be raised... and we havnt even talked about CapEx and OpEx,,,

keeping on my watch list, however think I will wait till money and funds are clearer... If a serious JV comes on board, then the SP will Spike hard and fast... as with all high risk micro stocks, especially in the exploration sector, one has to be dubious going forward... CR thoughts? JV thoughts?

have I missed or overlooked something?...

cheers and GLTA holders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $354.0K 2.210M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1590153 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 42792 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.