GLN 0.00% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

yes there is a negative essence to my post, not meant to be some...

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    yes there is a negative essence to my post, not meant to be some doom and gloom post by any means, however its easy to find the hype and potential in all stocks.. I look for the flaws and to understand them this way you derisk yourself some what... I will continue to do research here, but I suppose I was hoping that some one of intellectual understanding about GLN would set me straight regarding my concerns in my original post, all Im getting is shut down with no substance to encourage one to buy... makes me even more dubious...

I for one still may throw a small $10K punt here, but if I could honestly see how funding was going to be adhered to without the need of CR's or alike, then I would easy throw a lot more here... I just cant see it as yet...

my so called "negativity" as you portray is literally in hope to be corrected, to see if I have missed something...

any way... I realize some of you have been holding for years, maybe you have all turned a blind eye and simply living in hope, I expected a little more insight from holders that have been here for years... good luck...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $251.5K 1.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 568075 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 92256 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.