GLN 0.00% 13.0¢ galan lithium limited

General Discussion Banter GLN, page-4400

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    What a week this has been..I don't know why I am so drained as its been the week from heaven.

This week started out normal as usual with the holdings of Galan, You know the routine getting ready for more of not much action and low volume but knowing inside your head that 'one day soon these shares that I have kept and topped up religiously because of your belief in this company and the trajectory of renewables is a no brainer and not to mention the undervaluation of a company you so believe in' may come to fruition.

Well my friends, the week has come....I congratulate all long term holders,(myself included) and wish all the best for this next ride of getting to the real valuation of this company and the potential this firecracker of a company has. I congratulate all holders that had the foresight and tight hands and unwavering nerve in this lifeless lithium bear run that seems to be finally turning.

Just wanted to post something a bit more honest and heartfelt as I truely am thankful for the past week and looking forward to 2021 even more now.I also posted this as this Galan Forum has got me thru some tough times whilst holding and with luck someone else reading may benefit from my version of the weeks events.

Cheers everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.