GLN 26.1% 14.5¢ galan lithium limited

General Discussion Banter GLN, page-46

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hi,

I want to tell a short story. As an Australian who lives overseas, I write to companies that I have invested in very often.

I wrote to Galan yesterday after 4pm Perth time, mainly to highlight one of the mistakes on the new website, but also to ask a few more questions. The administrator came back very quickly after the website was updated and said that my questions would be sent to the CEO, JP.

To my total and very pleasant surprise, JP personally called me at 530pm to discuss my questions. As Billyen states, you could not meet a nicer or more knowledgeable person. While I do not think I can share the details of the conversation, there are a couple of items I believe it is OK to highlight.

The speed of the name change took them by surprise and during the discussion it became obvious about the amount of work required - it is not just Australia that needed updates, but everything in Argentina had to be updated to the new name as well.

The quality of the people - the local Argentina team are some of the best people around - not only that, but they all come from the local Catamarca province, and I believe this is extremely important as the province is a very proud province and having locally known staff can only assist us.

I hope this helps and in y opinion it is another reason why this company is different and has my total support

Cheers

PP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.