GLN 1.79% 28.5¢ galan lithium limited

General Discussion Banter GLN, page-6050

1. 4,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4913
    Evening all,

Well I just spent an enjoyable hour after EOFY work madness reading back through about 5-6 pages of this thread (because to be honest I forgot it existed, I tend to just following 'Compelling opportunity'). I read from around late January till today and it was quite instructive reading through all the posts with the benefit of hindsight. A few things I thought I'd highlight/share:

1. A bunch of people who were handwringing about the SP fall from 54c to around 44c are apparently no longer around - either they've gone silent (hopefully) or they've sold out (hopefully not), and if the latter, have missed the subsequent move up to 75-85c. Patience is required, and will be rewarded here.
    2. There was a lot of reminding ourselves of the underlying value of the project when the SP fell to 44c - some posters (@AyDee, looking at you!) were saying "buy at these levels, this is an absolute steal" - how right they were! We're still saying the same stuff at 70c to 75c, and it's still true. In fact, with the extra news flow we've had since February/March, it's even more true than it was then, despite our subsequent price rise.
    3. There's a few excellent write ups about selling concentrate - scroll back and take a look if you're curious or you've forgotten about them.
    4. A predominant theme was that people were hoping for "the next leg up" towards $1 and were basing this on a variety of things but chiefly the NPV being refreshed with a higher LCE price. Well we've gone from low 40's to (current position) low 70's without that even needing to have happened.
    5. As a general rule, I have to say the GLN threads have posters of the highest quality. Aside from the occasional day trader watching the price movements too closely, I've never come across a better behaved group of posters anywhere on HotCopper. There's a fantastic level of understanding not just about Galan's prospects, but about lithium processing/extraction in general that I just don't see on other lithium threads. As somebody said a few months back, the complete lack of downrampers (or "too the moon upramping idiots") here says quite a bit about the prospects of this company.

Cheers,
    mondy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $117.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.0¢ $604.7K 2.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 118181 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 23820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ 831103
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.