GLN 4.35% 11.0¢ galan lithium limited

Personally I don't think an early offtake agreement is as...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Personally I don't think an early offtake agreement is as important or impactful as it used to be and maybe not even the best thing for us shareholders should this head down the Galan/HMW acquisition path vs Galan developing and producing HMW itself.

There is no way that we won't be able to sell our lithium so offtake only really needed to support project financing closer to a FID. If we end up in a bidding war for our Argentina assets (expect they will be sold as a package given Candelas potential) then we actually don't want our offtake tied to anyone (even non-binding) as that could diminish the value an acquirer puts on us...

For the record, I personally don't see any chance Galan will be the ones building and producing this project, they will be bought out well before; my hope is only that we can expedite progress to get the share price as high as possible before the bidding war starts and that we can keep hold of Greenbushes South....I've said before, I'd like to see all of Argentina sold for say US$500MM and return ~$400 of that to shareholders as a $2 dividend and keep ~$100 to drill out (and hopefully develop) Greenbushes and another prospect or two JP can find

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $65.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $156.7K 1.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 96005 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 877101 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.