GLN 0.00% 13.0¢ galan lithium limited

General Discussion Banter GLN, page-6185

1. 848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2990
    @Luke86....Lithium companies are now part of the broader EV thematic. I would recommend just reading other companies forums associated with the industry from time to time. You will find a few good posters on every one. To get a good overview of the industry, I would recommend PLL, ORE, to get an overview of the spodumene market. GXY has a foot in both camps having Sal de vida in Argentina (brine) and Mt Cattlin and James Bay (spodumene), so they are worth keeping an eye on it. Then there is the clay deposits, company like JRL is very interesting. There are others worth keeping an eye on like Lake and Vul, who are really DLE plays and VUL is both gothermal and DLE combined. Finally there are companies around the edge of the industry, Neometals are doing some really interesting stuff with battery re-cycling and are looking to develop a lithium hydroxide plant in India and have some great nickel assets. For full disclosure, I am quite heavily invested in PLL, Neo and Gxy, but not to the extent of Gln .

Also handy to keep an eye on related battery minerals, ie nickel and Graphite plays, there are a number of companies in the Nickel space, so wont list them off.

I would also recommend listening to Joe Lowrys podcast (though his podcasts are rarer now) and RK Equity (Hooper and Klein) post a lot of stuff on youtube (they have more of a global bent). Klein was a heavy pusher of PLL, so he will feel a bit stupid I think with the developments of the last couple of days.

For mine Gln is still the most undervalued lithium stock on the ASX, even with our recent rise. I would rate Neo metals as a close second but that isnt lithium mining per say but is part of the broader EV thematic. Hope that gives you a bit of food for thought and your research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $914.5K 7.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 713831 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 2316813 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.