GLN 3.57% 13.5¢ galan lithium limited

General Discussion Banter GLN, page-6520

1. 1,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    Yeah Emily Couldn't resist asking that a question and she had that look on her face trying to get first hand information. I think her family's fund are also vested in Galan.

Yeah and JP did good in that session many insights and I can see GLN is like PLS (no cross promoting intended but to highlight a point).

Both companies can see that there will be a high chance of a shift in battery chemistry (from current Lithium-Ion to Solid State)that is why they stop to go down stream to the end chemical process. Imagine if u have vested a few hundreds of millions to do downstream LCE battery grade chemicals and 2025 Solid State comes into play that would mean all that previous CAPEX will be wasted. That's why with PLS forecast looking forward they could easily do a JV conversion to Hydroxide with many major players but no they are moving into another intermediary product which is still convertible to suit Solid State requirements while saving transportation cost and the amount of waste.

Also to have a conversion facility is not as simple as just mining and evaporated ponds. You have to have process chemicals shipped to the facility and huge manpower, Environmental issues with the byproducts, expertise and resources/power (electricity & gas & water). All goes into your CAPEX and OPEX. I think there was a mention that to have that to have a conversion process at that high altitude will be hard as ORE past experiences has shown.

Kudos to JP but I hope they come up with the confirmed flow rates and the sales of concentrate deal soon then later have a JV conversion facility in Jujuy, Argentina next to you know who

GLTAH, AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $67.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $235.7K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 560643 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 38984 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.