GLN 9.09% 12.0¢ galan lithium limited

China and many European contries report higher sales of electric...

1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    China and many European contries report higher sales of electric cars every month. Also in Europe there is a huge increase in sales of hybrid cars that also use lithium in their bateries.
    Lithium carbonate price 99.5% continues non-stop rising. Now it's sitting at the bouble of the price that GLN used in their estimates of HMW.
    Also this porject has one of the lowest OPEX in industry, US$3,518/ton with one of the lowest inpurities and higher grade of purity.

This can be widely extended, there are very good posts in these threads. I recommend you read the posts of Paulgf, 8horse, Mondyinvest, Aydee, (surely there are more good posters and posts) and although it sounds arrogant I think my first posts were also good (lately I only copy the info that I find)

These last days I have been reading posts of when GLN price was 0.60. And they are worth to read. I recomend you start even lower. Surely by the time you finish you are an expert in Galan and if you haven't convinced yourself, then nothing would do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.