GLN 0.00% 11.5¢ galan lithium limited

General Discussion Banter GLN, page-7287

1. 1,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    AU$B.MC is coming. My +1.000% is closer and closer. It's nice to think that I'm not even going to sell my shares in that moment. Let's wait for a +3.000%... at least.

From the beginning I have always said that it's not worth looking at cents. In Spain people look a lot at cents: It's worth 1,250; now 1,243; well, i want to buy it at 1,235.... that's the reason why I came to the Australia or USA stock market.

Not even when you pour gas into the car or buy a cereal box you look so much at cents...

Just buy it and forget about if it is 5-10-15 cents up or down.
    You find 10 cents on the street and kick them down the sewer...

You break your mind trying to decipher the indecipherable so as not to pay 10 cents more than someone else, even with risk of loss the opportunity that this entails, for later:
    1).- the stock goes down 5 cents, you buy, goes down another 10 cents and your stoploss kick off you.
    2).- Wait and it goes up 10 cents more from the price you didn't want to buy because it was "expensive" and as the price goes up more and more you convince yourself that the company is better now than before because it's more expensive...

Galan represents 100% of my portfolio since I sold LTR and brought the money what I had there, here.

I have the same feeling now, I even don't need to post or pay attention if the price is up or down any more because my confident here is maximum as it was in LTR

I know you don't care at all what I have to say I just wrote it because I'm new in investment and this help me to figure out the path I want to follow as an investor.

Mind your decisions.
    All IN.
    Congratulations holders.
    The best is yet to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 26000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.