GLN 2.94% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

No Worries !I'd say that you and JP are of the same mindset...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    No Worries !

I'd say that you and JP are of the same mindset about where the share price will be this time next year, along with probably most people here.

Otherwise had he not been confident, he would've taken the whole 120m (Which at the time would've been close to roughly 35-40% of our Mcap and come with a crazy amount of dilution). This is also gives me the impression that he & the team were able to pick & choose who they wanted the Trance Two 20m worth of shares going to.

As for the Fast-to-market approach, I think it's becoming clearer that this will be a strong contender for our path moving forward. The sooner we can start getting some exposure to the current market the better. Even if it means through a lower price start by selling concentrate, the money that will be saved down the track by that 200m raise could potentially fund the rest of our expansion. Would be a phenomenal amount saved if you were to factor in the reduced dilution too.

Anyway enough crystal ball kind of stuff, it's just nice to see a few figures being thrown out there as we haven't really been given any hints so far as to what metrics this fast-to-market approach will provide.

Looking forward to updates in due course and Candelas PFS in the next few weeks. I remember when we acquired the HMW ground thinking gee wouldn't that be good if we had a few good hits and flog it off to fund the development of Candelas. Never would've thought it would be the other way around but I'm not mad about it!

Looking forward to Monday with futures staying green + Global X closing after hours near an ATH at $96.39.
    Have a nice weekend gang biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $322.1K 1.957M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 737605 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 67107 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.