GLN 1.79% 28.5¢ galan lithium limited

General Discussion Banter GLN, page-7928

1. 847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2987
    The US market had an ok end to last week given the current circumstances. I am pretty sure they are not trading today as its 4th July Independence day holiday, so even by time we open tomorrow they still wont be back from this holiday.

In the short to medium term but I think nonetheless you are correct, the US market will struggle to gain any traction in this second half of this year, and the equities market will flounder until some certainty emerges on the inflation front and moreover inflation has showed some sign of levelling off to at least sub 5%. The problem the US has is as much as everyone likes to pretend otherwise, the world still does require lots of oil and fossil fuels to drive industrialized economies, these are just inconvenient facts that are not changing anytime soon, as much as I am all in for EV's in the medium to long term. The biden administration has stuck its head in the sand and practically stopped all new shale oil development in the states, then in the next breath they go on twitter to tell petrol station owners to lower prices as its the "right thing" to do. Clowns. You have the free world now run buy a bunch of incompetent dimwits who do not have even the most basic idea of how free markets actually work. So its going to be a tough slog over the next year or so. The US market will recover , as it always does because its the true home of capitalism in the world but it will do so in spite of this administration not because of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $117.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.3¢ 28.0¢ $387.2K 1.350M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 290095 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 19663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ 507826
Last updated 15.58pm 07/05/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.