GLN 0.00% 13.0¢ galan lithium limited

I reckon that in the short term, our tight register and low SOI...

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    I reckon that in the short term, our tight register and low SOI is preventing us from our SP to grow as much as others.. Because shorters, traders, etc have no room to manipulate the SP the way they want. The volume traded is so low, because LTH know what we are sitting on and that it is just a matter of time for our value to be truly recognized. So every time a new or existing holder (that is not a trader/shorter) buy shares, the register gets even tighter. Once the updated resource and DFS come out, the rerate will be amazing IMO.

The only shares available at the moment are either shorters/traders selling and buying themselves shares at the moment or LTH that are getting discouraged by the slower evolution of the SP compared to others in the EV/battery space. The sellers believe they are missing the train with LKE, etc and would say their GLN to purchase another one "heading to the moon" and they would obviously buy these stocks at the top and will probably back in GLN at $3 per share.

Luckily, GLN has smart holders and I think this is just a minority, you can see it by the cleanliness of the threads and the quality of the posts.

Hang in there @AyDee, I know it's frustrating but it's just a matter of time. When I am upset/in doubt, I always read the last company presentation and remember what we are sitting on. Remember the latest presentation show the targeted production of LI Concentrate in CY24, that's only two years away.. Lots of experts or producers like ALB or PLS are still expecting the disconnection supply/demand and the price of LI to remain high to go for another 7-10 years at a minimum, that will be a lot of profit when we start producing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.