GLN 0.00% 13.0¢ galan lithium limited

Interesting to read through SQM earnings report.. Now that they...

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Interesting to read through SQM earnings report.. Now that they are out of long term pricing mechanism, their average selling price was USD 54,000 per ton. This is three times the amount of GLN updated PEA (USD 18,000 per ton). Revenue increase of over 1000% since last year, much higher volume produced and sold, etc.

I really want JP to provide some compiling info on the sale of concentrate with proper numbers. I think we all see it happening now, the clear path is the sale of concentrate in order to be able to generate revenue earlier while the LI price is high and reduce the CAPEX. This revenue would then help to fund the production of Carbonate.

I will leave this to experts but I assume that the risk by selling concentrate instead of final product is way less as we don't have to make battery grade, etc? (thing that AKE and others have been struggling for years). Again, this is only possible thanks to our "high grade/low impurity", which makes GLN truly special. I'm getting excited but also quite impatient and frustrated at our latest SP evolution, hopefully we get some news soon and see our SP evolve accordingly. Patience is all we need, we are not that far off anymore, a lot of us have been here for 4+ years, what's an extra couple of years to uncover the true value of GLN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.