GLN 7.14% 13.0¢ galan lithium limited

JP is currently in Argentina but he did record a presentation...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    JP is currently in Argentina but he did record a presentation for the New World Metals conf. A lot of information in this short presentation..

JP advised they have a Lot of news to tell the market this year
    Currently drilling, updated resource to come very soon - all going well, could be stretching and producing more than 34KT a year combined between HMW and Candelas
    Team in Argentina has been fantastic, lots of experienced ex SQM people on board now (that's probably DJ influence for those who doubted his impact ). Project directors/managers that are based in Argentina and now all the contacts and have been in the lithium industry for decades.
    Update market very soon, before end of the month but looking at producing concentrate in CY 2024 and LCE in CY 2025

Really a lot of re insurance in his speech, a lot of confidence. They are moving fast and a lot of confidence in bringing the Argentina flagship project to market as soon as possible.

Really pleased with this presentation, it wasn't a boring one and a bit of new information. I definitely been shorting GLN, i think we are in for a steady climb in the SP when the news start flowing very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.