GLN 0.00% 11.5¢ galan lithium limited

I agree with you here.. I have said it and few others have too...

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244

I agree with you here.. I have said it and few others have too but the issue with GLN is that "it's not a sexy stock". No fancy marketing, no overpaid consultants selling the dream, no new unproven technology like DLE, no offtakes to bump the share price for a short term gain, no CR to insto mates at heavy discount, etc.

GLN just ticks the boxes, one after the other and is setting itself to be a monster. When people start realizing it (hopefully in the next 6 months when DFS is out), a lot of us will already be sitting on 10+ baggers.

I think lithium is still very misunderstood by investors and that's another issue. Investors don't understand difference between low and high grades, between mining/digging spodumene, which means having to convert it in final products and brine extraction.

On top of that, ASX has changed and millennials and younger generations want to be rich overnight. They see a rocket on a Facebook group and they jump on it without any research. And for a lot of them it has worked with LKE, VUL, SYA etc so they are getting greedy and the steady GLN climb doesn't interest them.

It's frustrating when we are one of the best prospect IMO on the ASX and will be one of the first to produce and still be ignored by the market but it's only a matter of time. I'm a Long term investor and remember, we were sub 20 cents less than three years ago. Overall it's not a pretty good performance to be trading at $1.3 now, it's just disappointing when we see how our peers have outperformed us which projects that are way less attractive than ours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5077 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 58780 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.