GLN 3.03% 17.0¢ galan lithium limited

Thank you mate. I think we both know how to seperate dreams from...

1. 3,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    Thank you mate. I think we both know how to seperate dreams from reality as well as blatant pumpers versus intelligent debate.

I can understand the take it slow part. It reduces dilution because the funds required to get to production as you mentioned will obviously be a lot less. Second point is, if you make the same money selling Li Ch instead of Li carb, I do not really see the difference. In fact, if the money generated is within the same ball park but the CAPEX and OPEX are reduced, it actually seems like a great idea.

Less risk, lower capex/opex and equivalent returns. Does that seem reasonable to suggest from a GLN newbie?

The only thing that matters is the companies profit. Not HOW they go about it. The market currently does not like the fact the GLN is not producing final end product. That is reflective given the SP vs GLN's grade and resource size. However if what we are discussing is true. The DFS will blow the SP out of the water when the market realises Li Ch can make a company just as rich as Li carb can. Look at PLS, absolutely smashing it selling spod.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $80.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $420.7K 2.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 334361 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 259700 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.