GLN 0.00% 13.0¢ galan lithium limited

General Discussion Banter GLN, page-9299

1. 848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2990
    good observations bombers around the connection between solid state and chloride , your comments make good sense and ganfeng are on the record of believing that eventually the whole industry will go to solid state chemistry.

I have always been a little skeptical we get all the way to production because getting to full Bg chemistry on a high % of production is a very complex technical endeavour that takes years of work to perfect and ultimately I figured they will get an offer at some point far too tempting financially relative to batting on with what will be years of hard work before that coalesces into equivalent returns .

However since the chloride approach has become the most likely route to production which really emanated back to just before last years agm , it became clear at that point there was a credible pathway to production that a company of Galans size and chemical processing capability could pull off without needing some magical dle solution.

So this solution also solves my other big question mark , having the technical know how . For brine projects the mining or brine extraction is the easy bit , the chemical conversion to a very high grade chemistry that is nearly totally pure except for a handful of parts per million is no walk in the park particularly at 4000 metres ASL.

If this does get to production very high probability for mine it will be in some sort of Jv with Ganfeng ( or similar style of other suitor ) whereby we are selling them concentrate on a long run production basis and they take an equity stake in the business which covers capex to get to production. One may find there is a very lucrative business ( albeit lower risk , lower return business) right there without going on to the later carbonate step if one was tied into a long run Jv with a partner of quality like a Ganfeng .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.0¢ $752.8K 5.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 874807 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 36900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.