GLN 2.94% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

This darkness will be short lived. Clouds above Chinese...

1. 4,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3081
    This darkness will be short lived.

Clouds above Chinese refineries should be lifted soon, too much pressure IMHO, stocks have been smacked to bottom pricing considering the fact spot pricing has just decreased only marginally.

The markets right now are are fickle and still full of uneducated investors.

We sit and wait on our investments, EV market still expanding at record rates. Lithium prices up around 500% this year depending on what spec you are following.

Some just need to read less between the lines and just look at the progress the industry has made over the last 3-5 years, it really is extraordinary.

Yes the market makers are having a field day at the moment, and why wouldn’t you if you had the clout to manipulate this sector with soo much ease. Just goes to show how undereducated the general investment sector is.

Quick summary.

Five years ago when I invested in lithium, Tesla only one invested, apart from a handful of Chinese hopefuls that have gone on to become enormous multi billion dollar companies in themselves.

2019 VW decide to invest $US50 billion into the EV space. This was enormous at the time and VW was realised as a milestone investor in this space, they had to act as the diesel gate saga had hit them dearly. I believe VWs investment now tops $Us90 billion, this includes converting four major European factories from ice to purely EV.

Most European car companies have stopped all investment in ICE technology and have committed to only producing EV platforms and drive trains from 2025-2030.

The amount of money now invested into the advancement of lithium batteries is staggering. Car makers spending billions on EV platforms, and simultaneously investing billions more in battery development to provide support for their already vast and all encompassing investments.

Those that cannot read between the lines need to delve a little more into this story.

It wasn’t so long ago many major oil companies saw the light and begun to invest into the EV infrastructure and this continues today.

I just ignore all the negative noise and look at the facts at hand.

There has now been around US$800 billion invested in this lithium electric revolution, the same can’t be said about hydrogen or any other energy solution so far put on the table.

So despite the recent declines due to uneducated investors, and the ulterior motives of educated investors taking advantage of these fleeting retailers, I think this sector is still due its Christmas rally.

The world might be in the tail of much turmoil, but this shit won’t last forever. When the Chinese factories reopen and the 78% of lithium conversion they control gets back on track lithium prices will once again surge and most likely pass all time highs.

MS and CS thrive on this crap and it’s how they make coin. Don’t be sheep! Do your own research and learn to understand the many components of the market, particularly those that effect you in your sector.

long post that was really meant to say don’t trust anybody, and never be swayed by people who really want to do nothing else but screw you for their own gain.

Best wishes to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $426.5K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 425203 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 83886 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.