GLN 3.13% 23.3¢ galan lithium limited

General Discussion Banter GLN, page-135

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    Hi Scarlettt,

You know I think you're one of the best investors here on HC...however, I think your putting too much marco thought into this and might be over thinking this a bit.

My main example is FMC...they've been operating PROFITABLY in Hombre Muerto for 20+ years under anti-business GOVs with a low priced LCE.

I've actually been waiting for the shoe to drop on a royalty...did anyone here think ARG was just going to let these companies take away there brine for free?

The tax is ONLY 2 years and GLN won't be in serious production til after that. So it's doesn't effect GLN currently. GLN will not spend a cent on this tax.
    However, I don't think a government in the history of the world has brought in a temporary tax and actually took it away when it said it would.
    They'll cut it in half or something...however...it will be fair IMO.

ARG isn't a 3rd world country. They know the game and know they have a 5-10 year window on this lithium thing. They AREN'T going to chase away investment.

I'm guessing here...but, I thing the tax was probably negotiated WITH FMC/ORE.
    Don't forget...The margins on Brine mining are VERY high.

GLN will go about it's business over the next 12+ months...drilling/JORC/PONDS etc...all with a lower PESO to help costs.

NOTHING has changed...the world needs Lithium and LOTS of it...
    Hombre Muerto is one of the BEST Salars in the world and GLN has a MASSIVE peice of it that's DRAMATICALLY undervalued.

I'm not even remotely concerned and you know I spoke easily.
    GLN is just cheap...
    Once GEO, drilling and JORC come in...GLN will be a stock EVERYONE wished they bought now.

IMO
    DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.3¢
Change
-0.008(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $95M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $1.011M 4.315M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 462 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 413 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.0¢
  Change
-0.008 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ 1236220
Last updated 15.56pm 22/05/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.