EVR 12.5% 0.5¢ ev resources ltd

general discussion / banter, page-1232

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    I won't say it is irregular but odd for an explorer.
    In most cases presentations are done to not only let share holders know of what is going on, which in most cases is a consolidation of all the previous announcements in summary, but mainly for cap raises.

In EVR's case from what I see we have done cap raises at believe it or not premiums to the market price in all instances since the new management.
    Though we have not done that many I think it was 3 raises and we had a fairly decent facility for just a 10% discount to VWAP, hence we save on the broker placements fees, etc... Could this be one reason as well why they don't do presentations? The company had put out a presentation before, but we are long overdue for an updated presentation.

What about the other Exec director of ours? So it seems Luke and Adrian are in charge of operations?
    and seems like our other Exec director is in charge of finance and offtakes? I noticed that he comes out with regards to those specific announcements - facility, and offtake. if that is the case then the board works in harmony and no overlapping of duties nor one having a greater say over the other in relation to their portfolio, all work in relation to their core strengths.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $6.283M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $450 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 5448183 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3302887 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.