EVR 0.00% 0.4¢ ev resources ltd

general discussion / banter, page-235

1. 7,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Yeah wow what a close.

I've been buying this since March last year and have always had an interim goal of 100m mcap.

I feel that's going to be smashed.

Also a reminder for new holders to be prepared for some stabilising of SP after a big green candle day. Nothing goes up in a straight line.

MGMT are on fire. Good work team.

@kellbys summary below:

1/ Update on Arizona Copper Project due from 14/01/22. 3 month due diligence period expires.
    "Jadar has mobilised a team to commence due diligence in Arizona, which will cover a range of geological, legal, environmental, and other matters related to ESG considerations. Samples will be collected and analysed by a professional geologist, and planning will start for intensive geological programmes."

2/ Drilling progam announcement for Khartoum Tin Project targeting higher-grade tin mineralisation.
    "JDR is pleased to announce that it has completed a review of historic work conducted at the Boulder-Ahmets Prospect within the Khartoum Project, located in North Queensland, Australia, and is planning to conduct field work and additional drilling."

3/ Drilling progam for the Weinebene Austrian Lithium Project.
    "The Company is working with the EUR technical team to co-ordinate the proposed drilling program for the extension of the Wolfsberg Mine.
    The Technical Advisory Committee comprising of Mr. Tony Sage of European Lithium and Mr. Luke Martino of Jadar has now been established and has commenced joint efforts to expand the Wolfsberg Lithium Project and look for potential extensions to the mineralisation that may continue into the Weinebene and Eastern Alps Projects."

4/ Further exploration of the Shaw River Lithium Project.
    "The next stage of exploration at Shaw River will comprise geological mapping and systematic channel sampling across pegmatite outcrop, particularly in the Hillside and Upper Five Mile Creek areas where elevated K/Rb ratios were recognised. Satellite imagery will be utilised to determine the presence of pegmatite outcrop in other areas of the tenement that have not been visited, and mapping and detailed sampling of any observed pegmatite will also be undertaken."

5/ Update on MOU with Tin Smelter THAISARCO .
    "Under the MOU, the parties are to enter into a Definitive Agreement within 6 months§ Within the negotiable terms of the proposed Definitive Agreement THAISARCO will pre-pay an amount to pre-purchase a portion of tin concentrate at a discount from Jadar."

6/ Update with Yahua Lithium Group on MOU progress.
    "The Company has entered into a non-binding Memorancum of Understanding (“MOU”) with Yahua, and the parties are carrying out the relevant work according to the MOU."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.