CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

A fair post @hotandy. There will always be stocks where...

1. 3,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1921
    A fair post @hotandy. There will always be stocks where unwarranted criticisms are applied in order to downramp sentiment for whatever agendas may be at play.

This little Penny has had 3 years of non-stop criticisms, particularly in relation to its limited ability to create revenues. I was pleased to see that Sholom took my questions seriously and provided some detailed responses in the last 2 questionnaires.

H.A., I do agree with you that it is important to sift through the white noise and check what is being said against actual company reports, weighing in normal industry time factors/cycles for deals to mature. If it becomes too hard H/C provides an "Ignore" function which I will now be using.

With prices so low and the company making inroads, kicking goals fwd 2021, and holding decent cash reserves to maintain operating quarters, I would encourage those who are invested to be part of the debate to balance the conversation. I have a large investment in this company and I will continue to post the facts to help conversation, correct potential misinformation, or provide feedback like I did yesterday if that can assist shareholders to clear up some of this white noise. If I may suggest, if posters use ridicule or sarcasm to knock a post then check that "original" post to make sure that the facts presented do indeed pass the pub test. That is what I do!

Stay safe and well everyone during Chrissie.

Last edited by Neil1959: 22/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.