CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Fantastic information. Thank you so much for sharing this...

1. 33 Posts.
    Fantastic information. Thank you so much for sharing this @Neil1959. There is so much more to running a company than people realise. And when you are running a company in something that is still in its infancy like medicinal marijuana, then there will always be the knockers and critics.
    I'm in this company for the long stretch. I have been following the medicinal marijuana story for quite some time now and believe that it is going to be a game changer for so many people on so many different levels.
    But long story short if you think the BOD are not doing the right thing or you are unhappy with the direction the company is going then it's pretty simple. Go elsewhere!!! There are one or two other stocks available on the ASX for you to play with. I would rather come into these forums and have posts like the one Neil has just shared than have to sift through the rubbish and keep hitting the ignore button on posters just bickering like school children.
    So again, thank you Neil. I'm so excited about the future of this company and what they are going to achieve. Merry Christmas to you all and a very safe and happy new year
    Last edited by suziim: 22/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.