G88 9.09% 1.0¢ golden mile resources ltd

General discussion - day to day / speculation, page-30

1. 4,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955

Yes, an interesting ...and exciting! ...moment for shareholders, with the first Phase of the Stage 3 Met Testwork coming to fruition, and drilling for Quicksilver Primary getting underway.

Should have a host of metrics to feed into the Scoping Study (assuming positive metallurgical results) by the end of this Quarter. That news-flow to begin very shortly.

Plus, let's hope for some great exploration results.

There's a magnetic anomaly there that certainly warrants investigation ...and it is extremely unusual to get the sorts of Ni grades we did in an oxide zone without them coming from somewhere!

That's true of the REEs as well.

The possibly of hitting two different(?) targets below the deposit is definitely worth drilling. The campaign has the potential to discover not only disseminated nickel, but also primary REE’s.

To date there have been no holes drilled to any depth at Quicksilver.

Any of the holes in the vicinity of Hole 8 will also provide more definition of the high-grade zone, so that's even more bang for buck on the drilling.

And I expect we'll be hearing the bones of a Yuinmery campaign before long - out there among the Rox.

All in all, as I say, a very exciting time coming up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.112M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $3.895K 367.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2455644 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 688208 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.