GW1 10.0% 4.5¢ greenwing resources ltd

Yes, personally I would focus more on the date when BSM releases...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Yes, personally I would focus more on the date when BSM releases the Feasibility Study.

Bass claims that the new mining technique they tested in Germany will bring major improvements.
    The new hydro power line to the mine should reduce energy cost by around 30% they say. That's also huge.
    And I think earlier in this thread we went through many pros and cons of BSM.

There are still a lot of factors we don't know. Anything can happen.

Many junior miners stocks will move in anticipation of a Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) and move heavily after it - depending of the outcome.
    Considering the market cap of BSM I would say there is some huge upside potential.

Therefore, I wouldn't focus too much on the day BSM ships graphite. I think it will be more about momentum. If investors believe BSM will survive and BSM might even partner up with Urbix to supply the United States with large flake - that would maybe be the time when a massive revaluation will take place.

There are plenty of companies who believe they can produce large flake graphite but I’ve yet to see them receive financing or commence construction. Producing large flake graphite with a final Fixed Carbon grade above 94% is difficult, and Head Grade really has no bearing, other than being influential in the cost of production. While a low head grade would not work in most jurisdictions and with most deposits. BSM has a large flake deposite in easily minable regolith and in a low-cost jurisdiction. This is different form others who have hard rock deposits in high cost jurisdictions.

BSM has established sales channels, existing customers, they are not a junior and should not be trading with a market cap of a junior. They have shipped tonnes of graphite already in superb quality (never penalised).

I just think risk/reward is absolutely exceptional for this stock. But time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $16.39K 363.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.