GW1 9.09% 5.0¢ greenwing resources ltd

"Why is BSM cheaper compare to Tirupati?? Anything to do with...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    "Why is BSM cheaper compare to Tirupati?? Anything to do with history and number of shares issued??"

Yes, of course. It's lost trust. However, if you believe they are positioned well to get it done in their second attempt than it's all good.
    If Tirupati manages to earn money with the same grades in the ground then BSM can do it, too. It's more or less the same story.

"IMHO, Trrupati is many many miles ahead of BSM."

Are you sure about that? I don't know Tirupati well. I see two projects. One of them is not in production. Another one is - but do we know they earnings? With BSM we have the numbers. We know where they will improve. We know Bass will implement the improvements (new mining technique, screening, power cost reduction). We don't know about BSM downstream activities. Do we know if the Tirupati activities are successful?
    If somebody has more information on that please send it here. I just know that the founders family is in the graphite business for a long time.

Tirupati have been around for years and years and with extensive experience/reputation... Why would they go thru a third party and cut down narrow profit margin?? Why not go direct. - What the difference to a London listed G play compare to a ASX listed G Play?? IMHO, the London listed G play is adapting and working/expanding thru monsoon season and Covid.. While, the ASX listed G play suspended mining and put on C&M.

The monsoon and covid was an excuse. It's obvious. BSM realised that they picked the wrong mining technique and can improve on all fronts. Graphite prices were rather low. Demand didn't look to shoot up to the sky anytime soon. Why would they keep going if they can simply stop production and use the data to be ready for the next cycle. Yes, for long term shareholders this is utterly frustrating. But for new shareholders this entry opportunity is unique. As I said many times. For me it is all about risk-reward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.