GW1 10.0% 4.5¢ greenwing resources ltd

Hi ThePig"They blocked me and others on Twitter too in 2019 and...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hi ThePig

"They blocked me and others on Twitter too in 2019 and I was a BSM holder then. As soon as you begin to call them out for their BS they block you!"
    Can you point me to the content that you criticised them for?

"There are other means of getting the SP up, like acting in good faith and achieving results in the jobs you're paid to do."
    I understand that many of the long-term share holders are very salty. It's never nice to lose money on a stock investment. But yes teams fail sometimes, especially when you are new to a sector as the BSM team was back in 2016. My bet is that they learned from their mistakes. And as we see in the recent announcements BSM made major steps forward and improving on all levels - cutting costs on different fronts, new screening machines, downstream activities. I expect a very decent DFS.

"Relying on sketchy PR stunts"
    Again, can you give me some real content here? Having somebody running a twitter account and retweeting some graphite content and prediction is not what I call sketchy. But if you have anything, please show me what made you angry back then.

"Con Notes"
    What you mean by that? What's the issue here?

"and rising graphite price predictions isn't good enough."
    You would also blame them for not posting anything on social media, right?

"Lost a fair bit of $$$$ due to management's poor performance"
    Okay.

"total lack of transparency"
    Please explain.

"and failing to hit milestones."
    Yes, failed. My bet is that they will get it in the second try since they can build on real data. And I may benefit heavily due to low market cap and wide scepticism from the market. For me it is all about the risk-reward ratio that looks very promising on those levels.

I would be happy to see some links to content that underpins your accusations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $16.39K 363.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.