GW1 3.90% 7.4¢ greenwing resources ltd

General discussion for graphite/graphene news, page-4

1. 7,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3256
    @MrGraphite2 the more I view the links, articles and FB stuff you have provided, the more I realise (as should others if they have bothered to investigate) the significance of the graphite community as you mentioned a couple of times.

The ties that Asbury have to Urbix, to the well established Vietnamese, Japanese, Indian corporations all forging ahead in the growing graphite technologies industry... that all, directly and indirectly, have ties back to Madagascar through the Tirupati Group, is very, very significant.

I reckon Bass is positioning itself very strategically as a small (but well-supported) cog in a much bigger global machine. I'm sure that their chosen plan to acquire an already established graphite operation was always part of a much more expansive plan that is now starting to unfold. Far easier to develop the connections necessary to become a part of a tight-knit community by already having a product with a customer base.

Bass has obviously been building a good reputation as a reliable supplier of quality graphite (albeit small-scale). Beats trying to compete against the 300 to 400 graphite "hopefuls" that the CEO of Asbury stated that there are in the world looking for finance.

The question now is: Does Bass have the resource size to fulfil future growing demand from Urbix and others? That is what prospective investors would be wanting and/or needing to know. Hence, why our board have keen to undertake a JORC exploration of Graphmada at quite an outlay. Investors are likely waiting in the wings. Definitive results shouldn't be far off either. The domino effect is about to start playing out, IMO.

It may have taken me a while to really see the significance and importance of this week's Ann.... and maybe the broader market may never because it just doesn't want to, I don't know. However, without promotion, the significance of it will, without doubt, remain unrecognised and unacknowledged... thus resulting in a languishing SP. Maybe that is part of the company strategy too.

Thanks once again, MrG, for the info you have been providing us. It has been most enlightening. It's going to be an interesting year coming up for Bass and its holders, that's for sure. wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.003(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $13.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.4¢ $4.537K 61.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7042 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 69296 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.4¢ 13075
Last updated 13.30pm 03/05/2024 ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.