GW1 10.0% 4.5¢ greenwing resources ltd

Hi Bluebottle18 Thank you for your message in regards to my blog...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hi Bluebottle18

Thank you for your message in regards to my blog post:
    https://www.never-stop-asking.com/blog/bass-metals-zero-or-100x

I will try to pick up some of your points:

"Every single announcement concerning start up date was missed and was 18 months late"
    --> First of all, please link me to 'every' announcement that was late and then also link me towards the announcement or the date when they finally achieved it. Second, I don't think it is true. But I am happy to learn otherwise. And more importantly, I am not sure how experienced you are in trading the stock markets. However, I can say that it is absolutely normal that companies have too optimistic road maps. On my blog I also cover Neo Lithium and Talga Resources. Waldo Perez from Neo Lithium said they will announce a strategic partner before the end of the year (I believe it was 2019). It was announced a year later. Talga was always late, on every roadmap, every year. However, both of my picks made it at the end - and are now up 4x or 5x. Feel free to find junior miners that don't miss their deadlines. Maybe you should invest in more established mining companies if you can't handle it.

Each AGENDA was never met and the reasons / explanations given were the best of PORKY PIES on the thread.
    --> Please link me to what you are referring

With the revival of the graphite market it appears IMO that far too many newbies have been sucked in on the hype and have ignored the past history of the failures of this company...
    --> I am not sure if I understand what you are trying to say. Other companies should look at BSM and not startup their own ventures?

The facts behind the closure of the mine and its failure to reopen as stated they would should be the biggest warning sign to avoid at all costs
    --> I think I stated it more than enough that this is a game about risk/reward. Based on my research I believe the Graphmada asset is exceptional high quality with an interesting carbon mix, tested and therefore de-risked. They failed their first try (just as some juniors do sometimes) and my bet is that they can and will heavily improve in their second attempt. Based on the risk-reward ration I believe the upside is huge while the downside is still 100%. It's simple math. And it's a bet I am ready to take.

You are now aware that they will not be in production until 2024
    --> So what? Share price will anticipate a decent DFS. Maybe there will also be an announcement (f.e. with Urbix Resources). Many things can happen in life. Many unexpected things. Maybe it will be 2025? Maybe it will be never? Maybe after the Urbix deal they will move it to 2023. It's all about risk-reward.

and there will be the need to do CR along the way
    --> Yeah, or the joint venture announcement. It's up to you what you believe will happen. We both don't know it. But when I look at the trading volume maybe someone knows more than us? Maybe it's just speculation.

There are far more safer stocks to practise your theory.
    --> What theory?

IMO choose companies that have new and proven management success....
    --> Well, then go and pick the other companies.

Not companies that publish announcements of false hope and failed to achieve goals ..... I again remind you, .... they claimed they would be in production by 2020 and mining profitably
    --> They failed their first attempt. Yes. Companies win and fail all the time. My bet is they will fix. If you don't believe it then move on. I might be wrong, I might be right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $16.39K 363.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.