GW1 20.0% 7.2¢ greenwing resources ltd

Graphene is indeed a very interesting substance where we are...

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Graphene is indeed a very interesting substance where we are only just beginning to understand potential applications.

From a graphite miner's perspective, I would much rather be in BSM's position with a large proportion of production being large flake graphite that has myriad other uses than graphene production.

Shen Quan Group produces 5000 tonnes of bio-graphene from agricultural waste (primarily corn cobs) per year. It is priced about 1/5th of exfoliated graphene. They also produce active carbon and spherical carbon for rechargeable batterie for the same process.

I've been a BSM holder for quite some time and continue to be buoyed by their recent production progress. I'm hopeful to be able to get at least my money back at some point in the future.

I would much rather be in BSMs position than SYRs if I were a graphite producer as at least there are large flake applications that are unlikely to b supplanted by products produced with new materials and industrial processes.....

I suspect any potential graphite miner that is not already on the runway to production may well be in trouble.

Last edited by DrowningNotWaving: 07/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.012(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 7.4¢ 6.0¢ $5.192K 78.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18842 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 21917 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.