IG6 11.8% 8.5¢ international graphite limited

I have just checked your posting history, and your first post on...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    I have just checked your posting history, and your first post on IG6, since it listed, was on 28/02/23, Tuesday this week, 2 days ago, and now you are an expert on the company, talking to management, predicting capital raisings, interesting that.

I know the WA government grant that they received, is for development of the processing side of the business, but that means it’s 2m dollars that they don’t have to allocate out of their current funds to develop that side of the business, so there current funds can be used, for further exploration, or other expenses, so using the government grant for its intended purposes, allows their current funds to go further.

No company that is in the green revolution sector is performing well at the moment in terms of share price, there was plenty of talk about graphite, being the new lithium, but that hasn’t happened yet, far from it, and as well of the lack of sentiment for the sector at present, IG6, have a individual/individuals, who have been doing a hatchet job on the share price, since the 6 odd million shares, were released from escrow last year, so next time that you are conversing with management, maybe you should raise this issue?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.009(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $16.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 8.5¢ 7.6¢ $20.24K 247.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 443035 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 220432 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.