IG6 22.0% 7.2¢ international graphite limited

I have no doubt that IG6 will have raise money at some point,...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    I have no doubt that IG6 will have raise money at some point, when I don’t know, the drilling that they are doing is less expensive than some, as it is all shallow, but the 4.8m, won’t last forever, and they will raise before that is exhausted.

I take it that you are/were a Comet Resources shareholder, and are pissed off that CRL shareholders, didn’t get a priority allocation in the IG6 IPO ?, did in your opinion IG6, pay over or under the odds in aquireing the Springvale project for the allocation of 40m IG6 shares?.

As for paying 34 cents, well excluding the seed shareholders, the only shareholders that are just floating, are the few that have picked up shares at 22 cents, the rest of us are under water, and potentially have further to sink, as those that continue to dump, aren’t doing anyone any favours, but no one is here to do anyone any favours, maybe the dumpers, think that the company hasn’t got much upside, however I would disagree with that, when you compare IG6, to many of its peers.

I would hope that any capital raising is done, after we have seen the latest drilling results, and resource estimate upgrade, wether the share price is any higher at the time, who knows.

I thought that the performance rights that management bestowed upon themselves, were more than generous, in terms of the number, but to qualify to get them, the targets that have to be achieved, seem reasonable, especially the one that the share price has to be above $1-00, for an average of 20 days, from memory.

As I have said previously, there isn’t much positive sentiment, in the graphite sector at the moment, lets hope that it changes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.013(22.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 7.6¢ 6.1¢ $77.13K 1.177M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12618 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 3793 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.