IG6 1.49% 6.8¢ international graphite limited

General Discussion IG6, page-179

1. 4,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2713
    Here is a link to a fantastic interview of Andrew Worland by Kerry Stevenson. KS does a great job of asking the sorts of questions that people new to graphite and International Graphite would ask (I think KS has been good value for a long time). A couple of times I think AW got a bit exasperated by the newbie-like questions but I give him his due in that he hung in there and did an excellent job of giving simple explanations. The other thing that stood out for me is AW's belief in how prospective the combination of the Springdale mine and the Collie mid-stream processing facility is.

I notice AW rated them attracting a strategic partner as being key to their progress. I do suspect that that will be a massive hurdle. Renascor has a tier one graphite resouces at Siviour in South Australia and they has been working on signing offtake agreements since 2019. They've had MOUs since 2021 but are still yet to sign a binding agreement (though they must be close with the Japanese trader, Hanwa). For whatever reason there does appear to be a reluctance from end users to commit and if International Graphite can succeed in this regard it would be massive imo.

Anyway here is the link. I'd be interested in what others got from the interview.

https://small caps.com.au/international-graphite-battery-anode-material-facility-financial-returns/ (remove the space between "small" and "caps")

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $13.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $4.484K 64.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7888 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 273899 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.