IG6 6.25% 7.5¢ international graphite limited

To stay ahead in a fast-changing industry, carmakers have been...

1. 10,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1795
    To stay ahead in a fast-changing industry, carmakers have been investing directly in mining projects to ensure future supplies of the battery inputs.

But building mines takes between five and 10 years, meaning China will keep its lead in supplying graphite for at least half a decade, miners in other countries say, as those projects are mostly still in pre-production.

Currently IG6 has two exploration permits with another permit under application.

All the exploration drilling to date has focused on the one permit and IG6 are currently going through the environmental permit application stages in preparation to applying for a mining permit.

I'd hope given the EV/graphite situation that the WA government would fast track approval for the mining permit to allow us to progress to mining sooner rather than later.

I'd also like to see funding for the graphite production facility so we know that we can progress to production, and to see how the funding arrangements will impact on existing shareholders, eg dilution, interest costs, etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.005(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.0¢ 7.5¢ $8.173K 107.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86523 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 140049 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.