IG6 6.25% 7.5¢ international graphite limited

Brother you seem enraged, I can't tell if you're a massive bag...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Brother you seem enraged, I can't tell if you're a massive bag holder or looking for a cheaper entry, I'm also a big bag holder, but in at 18 and won't consider selling for a long while. If we are being frank, if the company doesn't go broke we are making money in 2/3 years.
    regarding progression, we are getting updated atleast every month, we will probably get more exploration updates soon too which we already know are gonna be be 'good' and confirm what is holders already know. Like any penny explorer, it takes forever to actually make it to the resource drilling stage, so we shouldn't even look at it like that. We are Investing in the ownership of the the land and deposit itself. Is the deposit itself , the lab , the proximity between the two, the 'new' tech to process the graphite, the building and land it's on next to the grid and the 7 odd mill in grants worth the current 15mill marketcap? f* yeh it is. And the world's largest exporter being china have basically just declared economic war on the west which includes us, this will squeeze graphite as a resource.

i honestly this this coming week MIGHT surprise holders , everyone dog and and there leash that knows how to capitalise of these global economic events will look for a value graphite entry by into graphite, IG6 won't be at the top of the leash , but with billions flooding into graphite stocks in the next week, this will show up on some radars, and and we are 30k away from 20cents.

regarding the escrowed shares, how much is that going to cost shareholders , what is the price ? Is it really that shit, I remember seeing something about them being given the shares at 18cent thereabouts.

anyways , I'm not worried and see this as a value investment on graphite, if the Chinese squeeze doenst set this thing off then yeh I share your concerns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.005(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.0¢ 7.5¢ $8.173K 107.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86523 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 140049 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.