IG6 25.4% 7.4¢ international graphite limited

andy, I think bazza might have been thinking of the Federal...

1. 4,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2615
    andy, I think bazza might have been thinking of the Federal Budget, with bunches of goodies for the critical minerals sector, that came out on the Tuesday after the International Graphite SPP closed (Friday 10 May). If that is what he was thinking about then I agree with him. I think that if the SPP had closed on the following Friday, which was a couple of days after Budget night, the company would have gotten a more enthusiastic response from existing shareholders. As it is the response to the SPP offer was disappointing and the subsequent trading trends have been weak.

edit: ah no, I see now bazza's off a different rant. For the time being pretend he and I are on the same point.

I'm not sure how much damage was done to the company's prospects and the team's spirit by this underwhelming effort to raise capital. They need to remind themselves they have a very prospective mining area, they have the necessary skills sets and knowledge and they have government support. What they do need is to be resolute in their endeavours and be even more determined to overcome the challenges they face.

As an aside, I saw a perfect example of that last night. I watched the first game of the women's rugby state of origin a couple of weeks ago and the NSW girls were in a different league to the Qlders: too fast, too big. I expected the Qld girls to get another belting in the second game, on last night. Instead it pelted down rain, which always evens the competition and slows the speedsters, and the Qlders would just not give up. End result was they won. Huge effort against a better side and so they deserve the win and all the accolades. It might sound a bit corny but same goes for Phil Hearse, Andrew Worland and their team. It is an extremely tough environment for mining tiddlers like them but they just have to insist on being among the winners.
    Last edited by triage: 07/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.015(25.4%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 7.6¢ 6.1¢ $76.59K 1.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12718 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 44243 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.