IG6 13.2% 5.9¢ international graphite limited

General Discussion IG6, page-5

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Yesterday’s announcement by IG6, stated that graphite mineralisation is highly conductive, and electromagnetic surveys are a very useful tool in identifying graphite mineralisation. IG6 also stated in yesterday’s announcement that even the weak electromagnetic targets, previously identified, had all returned graphite mineralisation, and by the look of the graphics in yesterday’s announcement, they will be targeting strong EM conductors in the planned drilling program, announced yesterday. As for mining rights, I don’t see this as much of a hurdle, governments of all persuasions can see the need to get far more serious, and pay much more attention to the climate change debate, and governments, like staying in government, therefore I think that there will be large amounts of government assistance to companies, that are in the climate change sector, from local, state and federal governments, and even investment from foreign governments, who will be looking to procure the minerals and technology needed to launch a much more rapid response to climate change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.009(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $11.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 5.9¢ $10.97K 172.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 33657 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.