HGO 2.22% 6.9¢ hillgrove resources limited

General discussion inc SP movement, page-268

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Heya Bayhunter

100%

I'm not much of a fundamentals guy so that part skips me a bit whereas the technicals seem to be where my mind works best.This copper run is fascinating me because it is showing in the technicals and has been confirmed since early 2024. What I attempt to do is to locate where the big end of town are buying and selling. Some say there is no such thing as market manipulation but there is and I'm finding evidence. To those I ask, why does the likes of Buffet hide where they are investing in next..it's to get the run on others, simply and if I can find it, then I also ride that wave.

That is interesting info and news to me about the LME. Thanks for that. I think the hold sentiment is really just another way of saying wait n see, I do think it exists. I've positioned myself in copper and now I'm holding with a buy sentiment and as you mention, copper is becoming scarcer atm.

On the 18/May, my charts indicated the top of this run for copper would be 5.1940 and the bottom potentially 4.9540. When I say this run, it doesn't mean the current trend will end, it's simply stating where I think the big end are forecasting current prices and where they are prepared to take the game (price discovery) before entering a wait n see position. If others follow, then they start a new game play. I'm sure this sounds a bit crazy to some and I was/am skeptical but the evidence I see is growing.

Have a look at this chart
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6188/6188680-bfbc4a623074fb63e0b64e2b0e4fbe0b.jpg

The green line on the left is where I noticed this move. The FIB represents the move. The only change to the chart is moving the FIB in the timeline for viewing the current information. So to be clear, this chart was documented on the 18th May and appears to be a game within a game - there is a different view to this timeline that starts in January but is coming to an end meaning a new game play will start.

It shows me that price discovery (mentioned above) is in play. 5.09, 5.058 and 5.03 are targets and the next game will depend on activity around these prices.

I do anticipate a move upward based on these charts. How that bodes for HGO is a different matter that needs its fundamentals to drive it. I am still waiting to see where the resource goes and am keen to understand the AISC. The bank balance at rough estimates doesn't look wonderful to me, but again, I am not a fundamentals guy, I do the best I can and come up with something that sounds plausible. I don't think HGO has much funds in the kitty.

Still bullish mid to LT, short term is slightly wait n see (hold).

Have an awesome day bay. Assuming you're a boaty/fisher person based on your moniker?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $144.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $196.5K 2.891M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 679967 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 461103 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.