HGO 2.78% 7.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

hi Benz.I too am an average person, but let’s not play ourselves...

1. xr
    1,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    hi Benz.
    I too am an average person, but let’s not play ourselves down! ;-)
    the fib ratios (as other have followed on with) are but just a small part of what I use in trying to determine the likely direction a SP is going. It’s an interesting study, cause I have seen on stocks that seemingly behave / act / trend IAW Fibonacci theory - almost as if the retail punters are aware, and change sentiment IAW what has been ‘theorised’. It’s complicated to say the least. It’s also not to say that the retrace (in the case of HGO) may go down to circa 62% before another uptick. If nothing else - having an awareness of these levels and theory may help prepare you for an opportunity to buy - or sell as the case may be.

hopefully some of the stuff posted above helps with your query. I too am a proponent of FA, and it’s often the case of wanting (in my case anyway) the two align and agree in principle of a general tradgectory.

good luck, good investing.
    we have seen but the start of a very good story here with HGO so far. Will be interesting to see how and when the hoard really tunes into this story.

Last edited by xr: 26/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $155.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $145.2K 2.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 912053 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 226563 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.