MEI 3.13% 15.5¢ meteoric resources nl

General discussion (MEI), page-1651

1. 4,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3750
    What's happening guys, is this the healthy pullback or the dread many recent posters are talking about?
    In my previous posts I had mentioned that I will exit if 23.5 does not look like holding. I did exit at 24, my buy was slightly above 24,so a small loss.
    Today it seemed to me that sellers have taken control. So was intently watching how far they will take it. Then I felt there were some who were not happy with the drop and will try to hold, especially 22.5 at this stage. For last few weeks I have been feeling good about the stock, though my trading mind was saying follow the price action. After much confusion, I bought back my stocks at 22.5.
    To be very honest, I was not very confident. As I had said before, I am aware lot of people sitting on good profits. So if some large holders want to take profit, it will push sp down. Also oppies conversion profits. So many things to against sp in short term.
    But my experience is that stocks like this just don't get this type of rise on a whim. There is something under the hoods which is propelling it. And if there is value, it will come back. As they say - water sinks to it's own level. Do we have a much higher level for this? I am hoping and want to take another chance. As mentioned in my previous posts, I have had 2 good runs before, is this to keep? All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $308.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $211.1K 1.349M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 953181 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 391714 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.